YORKSHIRE AND HUMBER PREP, JUNIOR AND PRIMARY DEPUTY HEADS
Last Meeting - 6th June 2018
@ Bradford Grammar School
Learning Ladders Formative Assessment Presentation
MIchael Boyce, Head of Sales
mobile: 07403 696183
Mike is happy for any colleagues from the meeting to contact him directly if you any further questions.
Next Meeting - 3rd October 2018
@ Hull Collegiate School
- 9:25 - 9:30: Welcome from the Headteacher
- 9:30 - 10:30: Keynote: Being a leader in Education. The Real David Cameron, Educator & Leadership Legend!
- 10:30 - 11:15: Developing an aspirational school. Antje Kell. Headteacher, Hull Collegiate Prep School.
- 11: 15 - 11:30: Break
- 11:30 - 12:45: Innovation Hub
- 12:45 - 1:30: Lunch
- 1:30 - 2:15: The role of the Deputy Head in the inspection process. Karen Williams, ISI Reporting Inspector.
2:15 - 3:00: Marketing: What Senior Educators need to know - Part 2. Mark Davis, Education Marketing Specialist & an HMC School Marketing Manager
- 3:00 - 3:30: Open Discussion
- 3:30 - Meeting Close, followed by school tour.
The final speakers will be confirmed very shortly.
A separate meeting with an in-depth focus on Edtech has also been requested and this will be taking place at the Grammar School at Leeds in the Autumn term. As soon as Tom Weaver is able to confirm the date, the details will be posted on this page.