YORKSHIRE AND HUMBER PREP, JUNIOR AND PRIMARY DEPUTY HEADS
Last Meeting - 22nd March 2018
@ Grammar School at Leeds
Next Meeting - 6th June 2018
@ Bradford Grammar School
Following on from the last meeting (please see 'Deputy Head Meeting Notes') we now have a draft agenda for the next meeting:
- 9:30 - 10:30: Developing the curriculum and assessment systems, Lisa Ashes, one of the Independent Thinking '33'
- 10:30 - 10:45: Break
- 10:45 - 11:15: In depth: Learning Ladders Assessment System, Michael Boyce
- 11:15 - 12:30: Innovation Hub
- 12:30 - 1:15: Lunch
- 1:15 - 2:15: Managing Workload, Lisa Ashes, one of the Independent Thinking '33'
- 2:15 - 2:45: Deputy Head discussion.
- 2:45 - Meeting Close, followed by school tour.
Prior to this meeting, could you fill in a short survey, as requested by Deputy Heads on the 22nd March on one app or piece of software your school could do without. This survey will take less than one minute to complete and the results will be shared with everyone on the 6th June.